Senior Devops Engineer
asap remotely 1400-1600 PLN
The selected candidate will be responsible for executing practical DevOps duties on a daily basis, aiding both Client customers and Engineering, streamlining and expanding the development, release, deployment, and monitoring procedures through automation.
- Manage and execute against project plans and deliver on commitments.
- Work with engineers to define technical requirements and architecture, and execute
- Best-in-class implementations.
- Manage day-to-day activities with the engineering and operations team.
- Drive innovation and own the operation lifecycle of all services.
- 5+ years of DevOps experience with SaaS products running on public clouds (GCP or AWS or Azure)
- Deep knowledge in TCP/IP, HTTP and Web Protocols.
- Experience with CI/CD monitoring and logging tools.
- Can speak Bash, Pipes, CoreUtils, Python and TcpDump.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools.
- Proficient in Linux systems.
We appreciate the following additional capabilities:
- Familiarity with web security concepts and practices.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
We appreciate the following general capabilities:
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Agile practitioner
- Team player in remote/distributed setting
- Savvy in video-conference-meetings
- Eager to learn new technologies